Francesco Moser was born on the 19th of June 1951 in Palù di Giovo, in the Trentino region. In the 70’s and 80’s he was one of the most dominant riders of his generation. With his 273 career wins, he is until today the most successful professional road bike racer in Italy and the 5th worldwide.
Thanks to his fighting spirit and leadership skills, he quickly became a professional road biker. And for this talent they called him «the sheriff».
The Italian cycling legend Francesco Moser is nowadays a successful wine maker. We will taste his wines at his home, the estate Maso Villa Warth.
21st July 2020
8th September 2020
- start of the tour from the Hotel Melodia del Bosco at 8:30 am
- lunchbreak between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm
- arrival at the Moser Family Winery between 3:30 and 4:30 pm
- guided tour of the winery and wine tasting
- transfer back with arrival at the hotel between 7:00 and 8:00 pm
Price and information
- the Special Ride «Francesco Moser Tour» is either included in the package or bookable separately at the price of 90,00 € per person
- other days on request at the price of 104,00 € per person
- the price includes the guided tour, the visit of the winery, the wine tasting and the transfer back to the hotel
- the price does not include lunch
- a minimum number of 4 participants is required
- the itinerary of the tour is subject to change